As everyone knows, Facebook is a widely used networking site that is used around the world. Since there are a lot of people that use it, it is a good way to talk and connect with people you know over the computer. For example, I use Facebook to talk to some of my family members in Albania. So, this website is very helpful and useful to me. Anyways, I use Facebook almost everyday because there are a lot of features that you can use so that you always have something to do and don't get easily bored.
An example of this is that there is a status box where you can post a status about whatever your doing at anytime you want. Another cool feature is that you have a live feed on your home page so that is there is any activity that your friends are doing, such as posting a status, you can see that on your page. Another thing that it is cool is that you can also play games such as racing games, brain busters, and a lot more. Something else that you can do on it is take different kinds of quizzes about different topics including celebrities, personality quizzes, music quizzes, and others.
Another useful tool on Facebook is that on the bottom corner of the page, you have a status bar where it tells you who and how many people are online in your buddy list. When you click their name, you can talk to them and do whatever you want. The weird thing about this website is that when I'm bored on Facebook, I still stay online if there is nothing on TV or if I don't go outside or visit my relatives. Even though Facebook is cool and useful to talk to your friends and family, it is still dangerous as well.
Since you could post pictures and have a profile picture and everything, you never know who might see it and what they could do. So, I suggest that everyone keeps their profile and pictures private. But, overall, I like Facebook because its a really good way to connect and stay connected with your friends and family no matter where they are. But people really have to be careful with what they post on it and what they say on Facebook because it might be dangerous an you never know who is gonna see it.
This article was very descriptive thats what I really I liked the most about it. I personally dont have a facebook and Edona's blog about it made me really intrested in making one. I beleive she did a great job on this blog because she described it very well and wrote the good and the bad about facebook. I liked how she mentioned that you can communicate with family and friends from across the country .I also agree that this website can be helpful but dangerous at times. This blog really changed my mind about facebook and I will probably be making a facebook account on facebook.com sooner or later.
ReplyDelete